search for
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

St. Nicolai Lüneburg , Niedersachsen, Deutschland

Google translator : The smallest of the three main churches is St. Nicolai . It has been erected around 1407 for the residents on the water district. The built in brick Gothic -style church , Protestant services are held since in 1530. Among the treasures of the church include murals and Schnitzkünsten , located in the ambulatory . The three-winged altar wall in 1440 , is a work of Hans Snitker . The altar is from the Lamberti church demolished in 1861 . The wings are paintings by Master Hans Bornemann . The predella shows six prophets in the style of medieval merchants. Built in 1899 , the famous organ builder Furtwängler & Hammer the organ. In 1979, the organ of the company E.F. Walcker & Cie. electrified. In the tower, the concrete chimes and bells beat 2\n\n St. John and St. St. Michaelis is also Nicolai of high tourist interest with approximately 110,000 visitors per year
Results per page
10 25 50

Nearby

by distance (km)
by specific keywords
search in
by category
Sort by:
virtual tour(s)
Please wait