Google translation : The monastery Liihe here in the panoramic image , the parish and the monastery church is today a Protestant convent . The former Benidiktinerinnenkloster was founded in 1172 . Since the certificate of incorporation no confession of a monastic rule in lay assumes the form of a Kanonissenstiftes . It was not until the mid-14th Century is a complete acceptance of the Benedictine rules is documented . Was headed the monastery of the Abbess . With the introduction of the Reformation in the Principality of Lüneburg was at the behest of Duke Ernst the Confessor on 26 April 1528 for the first time the worship celebrated in German language . However, this was against the resistance of the nuns . In 1529 the provost goods of the ducal administration were assumed by a new certain sovereign Propst was used for the reaction to the Lutheran doctrines was ensured. But until full acceptance of the new doctrine , it was not until the year 1562nd The orthodox nuns contributed considerable resistance. In 1711, the conversion of the monastery was in a Protestant convent .