Google translation : in 1230 the construction of the Luneburg Town Hall begins with the gypsum quarry stone quarry. If necessary , it was constantly expanding. The ensemble of individual buildings is thus a witness of different eras. The Gerichtslaube , Prince Hall, the old archive , the firm and the Mayor chamber are from the Gothic period . Which belongs to the Renaissance council chamber with its masterful woodwork is one of the largest Renaissance hall in Germany . The facade and the market Huldigungssaal turn derived from Baroque period . The City Council now consists of 259 rooms and contains a number of historically significant interiors Combing The wing of the Luneburg Town Hall is built in 1476 bis 1482nd Inside are the in 1583 , embellished by Warneke Burmester generous commission office and the Sodmeisterkörkammer . In the latter, the choice of Sodmeister , the highest Saline officials took place . Today, the interior of the house , the city administration. It houses the city council and the mayor. To date, the resulting 7 staffelige combing gable remained unchanged. He is an outstanding testimony of the brick Gothic art. In the niches of the pointed arch are figures. The gable is a typical example of Gothic brick architecture .